WE really need to get rid of this guy

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Dying grandma 'so damn happy' to finally get Trudeau out of her life
Author of the article:postmedia News
Published Apr 17, 2024 • Last updated 1 day ago • 1 minute read

A dying Canadian grandmother says she is happy to finally get Justin Trudeau out of her life.
A dying Canadian grandmother says she is happy to finally get Justin Trudeau out of her life.
A dying Canadian grandmother is “damn happy” she won’t be seeing Prime Minister Justin Trudeau much longer.

Her granddaughter, under the user name @furyatthewall, reposted a video to TikTok this week after the elderly woman was given about a month to live while receiving treatment for cancer and multiple myeloma last month.

“Well folks, the doctors told me that I’m on my way out. Meaning I’m dying,” the grandma said from a hospital bed.

“And you know what, I’m so damn happy that I’ll finally get Justin Trudeau out of my life.”

The clip has gone viral on the social media app, viewed more than 327,000 times as of Wednesday morning.

And her morbid sense of humour was not lost on commenters.

“Love it,” one person wrote. “Grandma has a sense of humour! May God bless you grandma and your family.”

“Granny got jokes,” another shared. “I love her humour. Love it! That must be a very freeing feeling I must admit.”

The video also received thousands of supportive comments about her dislike of Canada’s current leader.

“We want him out of our lives too grany (sic),” one person shared. “We are tired.”

“God bless your grandmother,” another wrote. “I hope she gets to see him out before her time is done on this earth.”

One woman said she hoped the grandma will still be alive to see Trudeau voted out of office.

“God bless your grandmother. I hope she gets to see him out before her time is done on this earth.”
people would rather die than have to deal with justine. ;)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Does Serryah like Dominic? She’s be the one here that has the most reference to him I’d assume, Atlantic Desk, etc…?
1713571440424.jpeg
Lame Duck? Limp Dick? Or, as he said in the full quote, “we have recently switched to drinking water bottles out of, water out of, when we have water bottles, out of a plastic – sorry, away from plastic towards paper, um, drink box water bottle sorta things.”
1713571727079.jpeg

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
If I could ask Trudeau two questions?
The first question I would ask would be, Did you grab her tit or her ass?
The second question I would ask would be, Why do you think your experience differed from the woman you sexually assaulted?
The reporter in BC never clarified it.

That story is true. Been verified.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Sounds like the feds going all in subsidizing Canadian auto makers to produce EVs needed a little more scrutiny seeing as no one wants one now that they are available. Just tax dollars though.
What is good for one is good for all (except the people) as Volkswagen, Stellantis, and Honda are all jumping on the build your electric vehicle in Canada band wagon. Hitched to Canadian tax rebates and exemptions of course.

Thing is everyone is starting to wonder about the E.V. and whether it is the way of the future with many already on the side of it's not. I guess it is only infrastructure but it contributes to a lack of overall productivity.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What is good for one is good for all (except the people) as Volkswagen, Stellantis, and Honda are all jumping on the build your electric vehicle in Canada band wagon. Hitched to Canadian tax rebates and exemptions of course.

Thing is everyone is starting to wonder about the E.V. and whether it is the way of the future with many already on the side of it's not. I guess it is only infrastructure but it contributes to a lack of overall productivity.
People have seen the light. EV sales are tanking hard.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Justin Trudeau has given a whole new meaning to the expression, setting the bar low. His flacks told journalists over the weekend that if they’re only 15 points behind the Conservatives by summer, their plan is working. Yikes.
The pretence that these rallies are just pro-Palestinian protesters demonstrating against Israeli policies and the turbulent politics of the Middle East disappeared as the crowd roared its approval in support of the October 7 attacks.
A big, expensive, divisive bust that will ruin our economy for years to come while getting Justin Trudeau none of the support he had hoped for.
1713897889835.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dixie Cup

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Justin Trudeau has given a whole new meaning to the expression, setting the bar low. His flacks told journalists over the weekend that if they’re only 15 points behind the Conservatives by summer, their plan is working. Yikes.
The pretence that these rallies are just pro-Palestinian protesters demonstrating against Israeli policies and the turbulent politics of the Middle East disappeared as the crowd roared its approval in support of the October 7 attacks.
A big, expensive, divisive bust that will ruin our economy for years to come while getting Justin Trudeau none of the support he had hoped for.
View attachment 21898
Trash littered federal park . Funny all litter cleaned up during the trucker protest . Ottawa has never been cleaner or safer ..

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Green deputy leader sentenced to jail for Fairy Creek old growth protests
Author of the article:Canadian Press
Canadian Press
Published Apr 24, 2024 • 1 minute read
The Green Party is decrying a 60-day sentence handed to its deputy leader today for her role in old growth logging protests on Vancouver Island.
The Green Party is decrying a 60-day sentence handed to its deputy leader today for her role in old growth logging protests on Vancouver Island.
OTTAWA — The Green Party is decrying a 60-day sentence handed to its deputy leader on Wednesday for her role in old-growth logging protests on Vancouver Island.

Angela Davidson, also known as Rainbow Eyes, was convicted in January of seven counts of criminal contempt for breaching a court injunction and later her bail conditions.

Davidson was first arrested in May 2021 for breaching a court injunction granted to Teal Cedar Products, which had a license to cut timber in the Fairy Creek watershed, including old-growth trees.

She was subsequently arrested six more times, including for returning to the area when she had been ordered not to, and for violating house arrest.

Fairy Creek sits about 120 kilometres west of Victoria on Vancouver Island’s south coast.

Davidson will spend 48 days in jail after getting credit for 12 days already served, and must also do 75 hours of community service.

Davidson was named the deputy leader in February after her conviction.

Green Leader Elizabeth May said the party stands “in solidarity with our brave Deputy Leader Rainbow Eyes who is to lose her freedom for the ‘crime’ of trying to protect the old growth forest the provincial government had said it would protect from logging — and then did nothing.”

May said court injunctions are used to protect corporate profits over public interest.

More than 1,000 people have been arrested at the ongoing protests at Fairy Creek.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
OPP officer in hot water for de-escalating Trudeau protest
The officer's words were reasonable and accurate, but video of his encounter with a protester has gone viral thanks to social media

Author of the article:Joe Warmington
Published Apr 26, 2024 • Last updated 1 day ago • 4 minute read

One fact people should always remember in today’s world is that you are always on camera.

And while the camera may not lie, those spinning the agenda from the footage captured may spin it their own way.

This will be the lesson OPP Const. D. Stephenson may learn from his interaction on Wednesday in Alliston with protesters who were there to demonstrate against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as he and Ontario Premier Doug Ford made a billion-dollar EV plant announcement.

“Can you do me a favour?” the officer asked, while approaching anti-Trudeau protesters. “I am on board with you guys, just no profanity.”

The protester agrees with the officer and explains, “I am on a live feed.”

This would be a clue to the officer to remember there are people watching in a toxic political world where police officers are highly scrutinized. But he didn’t seem worried.

“He’s a little out there and I wouldn’t want my wife and kids to drive by with him yelling all that Chrystia Freeland is a slut, you know, I want to beat an OPP officer, f— the OPP,” said Stephenson. “There is 6,000 of us employed on the OPP and I am pretty sure not 6,000 voted for Trudeau.”

The protester said he understood, especially with the “catch and release” of criminals, to which the officer said, “It’s absolutely ridiculous.”

Stephenson also told them it’s “private property” and they would be trespassing if they went on there.

Everything Stephenson said was reasonable and accurate. But thanks to social media, the video has gone viral.

“Who is this cop?” Natalie Dion asked on X. “We need to find him. Putting our PM at risk, telling ditch dwellers which entrance and exit he’ll be using.”

In the end, ironically, the camera may be what helps Stephenson because allegations he helped reveal the Trudeau motorcade route is a huge stretch. While he did say “he came in this way,” he didn’t didn’t answer when asked which way the motorcade was leaving. Everybody there knew Trudeau had entered the Toyota plant, so any suggestion their secret security plans were revealed are nonsense.

But like the system does when it’s got someone easy to nail in their crosshairs, there seems to be a frenzy to pile on Stephenson. The anti-police, anti-freedom movement seem to only like it when it’s anti-Semites or communists are given the kid glove treatment.

When it comes to treating Freedom Convoy types respectfully, while calmly asking them to dial things down or face arrest, they want police belligerence. But not for their Marxist, anti-Jewish friends.

Stephenson was cordial and professional, but he was firm. He was merely trying to keep a lid on things and that’s a lot better than abusing power or getting needless confrontations going.

But many don’t agree.

“This is a terrible violation of the OPSEC (Operational security),” The Cookie Lady posted on X.

A campaign to destroy an officer just doing his job has begun.

“The Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) is aware of a video circulating on social media of an interaction in Alliston between an OPP officer and a member of the public on April 25, 2024,” the OPP wrote in a statement on X. “The video has raised concerns about professionalism and depicts opinions that are not in line with the OPP’s values.”

The statement also said: “The OPP respects everyone’s right to freedom of expression and peaceful assembly. OPP also recognizes the rights of the general public, local residents and elected officials to a safe environment. The OPP wants to assure the public that this matter is being taken seriously and is currently under review.”

Trudeau also weighed in, telling reporters, “I emphasize and understand the right to protest is really important” and “in a democracy, your freedom to disagree with the government is something we perhaps take for granted here in Canada.”

The problem is this was nothing more than a police officer in the field de-escalating a situation, keeping things under control and establishing fairness – something that worked. They can claim he was expressing a political opinion, but every cop knows this was just a guy looking to prevent a major incident in what officers tell me is akin to working undercover and talking to a drug dealer.

There’s always a means to an end. Some get it. Some refuse to.

“What a glorious time it was when people didn’t instantly start recording every interaction,” SlickforNewman posted on X. “Must be nice to criticize an officer for doing a job you wouldn’t be able to do in a million years.”

The OPP should focus their time on catching carjackers and drug dealers and perhaps give Const. Stephenson a pat on the back.

jwarmington@postmedia.com

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Trudeau critics school PM after image of him teaching lesson shared online
Author of the article:postmedia News
Published Apr 25, 2024 • Last updated 2 days ago • 1 minute read

Critics of Justin Trudeau schooled the prime minister on social media after he posted a photo of himself teaching a science lesson.

On Wednesday evening, Trudeau’s X and Facebook accounts shared the image with the caption, “Teacher mode,” as he taught a class of young students about oxygen and carbon dioxide, a possible lecture on climate change.

However, online detractors jumped at the chance to educate Trudeau on how his government is doing after eight years in Ottawa.

“Ohhhhh, this will be a meme goldmine,” one person wrote. And they were right.

One X user posted an image of Trudeau asking a nonsensical question.

“If we divide 123 genders by unacceptable views, how much climate change do we have?”

Another shared a line graph on the image showing the prime minister’s popularity sinking straight into a toilet along with the Conservative Party’s numbers rising.

One meme displayed Trudeau writing on the white board about how he could “profit from perpetual power” as prime minister.

“Carbon taxes are making me rich,” was the answer.

And another chimed in with Trudeau teaching a course on “Maxism 101” for the grade school pupils.

For close to a year, Trudeau’s Liberals have been trailing Pierre Poilievre’s Conservatives in the polls.

The next federal election will happen no later than October 2025.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Chrystia Freeland's fall from grace
The Deputy Prime Minister's legacy will be spend, tax, borrow, repeat

Author of the article:John Snobelen
Published Apr 26, 2024 • Last updated 1 day ago • 3 minute read

Spending is up 7%, debt is out of control and tax hikes will drive away job creation.

It’s never much fun to watch someone fall from grace – unless, of course, the fallen never had much grace to start with.

Chrystia Freeland is many things, but, at least in her public roles, graceful has never been her hallmark.

It would be hard to argue that Freeland isn’t smart. She studied Russian literature at Harvard and earned a masters in Slavic Studies from Oxford. She had a successful career in journalism and wrote a couple of books that were well reviewed.

Those are not small accomplishments.

But her rise, and subsequent fall, on the public stage began in 2013 when she replaced Bob Rae as MP in a safe Liberal seat, Toronto Centre.

In 2015, she began her time in the sunny ways of the new Trudeau government. From 2015 through 2019, she served as minister of international trade and then minister of foreign affairs. Those were the good old days.

By the time Freeland became deputy prime minister and minister of finance in 2020 some in the media were calling her Trudeau’s minister of everything. She was obviously heading for the prime minister’s chair the moment Trudeau vacated it.

But that was then. These days are a little less shinny for Freeland.

There must have been moments over the last nine years when she thought things were going a little sideways. Perhaps she had some minor pangs when the Trudeau Liberals threw two women cabinet ministers – Jody Wilson-Rayboult and Jane Philpott – out of the party.

But heck, what’s a principal or two in the heady business of running a country?

It might have seemed a little ironic, given her history with autocratic regimes, when she asked the banks to freeze the assets of Canadian dissidents. But, gosh, the government had to trample a few small civil rights, didn’t they?

And then there was the unfortunate end of Bill Morneau’s political career in 2020. Someone had to walk the plank over the WE Charity scandal and, heck, Morneau’s leaving vacated the finance ministers chair for Freeland.

But all those dark moments were just speed bumps on Freeland’s way over the cliff. This year Freeland tabled her fourth budget and it landed with a thump.

Back in 2019, the government had revenues of about $335 billion. That’s a lot of cash, but the Liberals still managed to run a $20 billion deficit.

Fast forward to 2024 and revenues have jumped to about $500 billion. To borrow from Lenard Cohen, hallelujah! But even with all that tax revenue Freeland is going to have a $40 billion dollar shortfall.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out Freeland doesn’t have a revenue problem, she has a spending crisis. But Freeland thinks Canadians aren’t paying enough tax.

She increased the tax on capital gains to partially compensate for new spending. It’s all about “asking the wealthiest Canadians to pay their fair share.”

I’m pretty sure most Canadians would find it grossly unfair to take more than 50 cents of every dollar earned in taxes. But Canada’s top tax rate is well over 50%.

I’m equally sure most Canadians think it unfair to tax the same dollar twice or put a tax on a tax. But that is precisely what Freeland is doing with carbon taxes and the higher percentage of capital gains tax.

And that is Freeland’s legacy. Spend, tax, borrow. Repeat.

Sorry Chrystia, but you just can’t tax and spend your way to the prime minister’s office.